Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011

What a week. Such low down lows, but also a big high with Kyle's mission call. Yay for Japan! It was a long miserable weekend of not feeling good. My parents came down to visit and take care of me. Even at 46 it feels good to have your Mommy and Daddy around when you are sick. And spoiled us with yummy cooking. It is hard to describe Friday and Saturday especially. I had no energy, or desire to do anything at all. That included talking, reading, watching TV, anything. It felt like my arms and legs were weighed down and everything was an effort. The nausea lasted through Sunday, but lessened a little each day.

So here I am on Tuesday morning with a much better outlook and disposition. I admit I was very discouraged wondering if the next three weeks would feel that way. But as of today, it is not true. I feel pretty good. No nausea and I even made it to Walmart. Stocking up for the weird cravings I was having. Cold juice, cold fruit cocktail, smoothies, and chocolate milk. And for those who know me, I haven't even wanted a Diet Coke for a week. I know. Amazing.

I went from going to bed about 8 every night because I was so exhausted, to now not being able to sleep. I don't know what that is all about but this morning at 4:30 a.m. I was filing away our 2010 bills and such.

So, today is a good day, and I am optimistic.

1 comment: